Saturday, April 15, 2006



Whew!



Well, I had a busy morning today, hunting down blogs that link to Robert J. Sawyer's blog. I finally got some good results from Technorati (they were initially not showing Rob's blog but only his website) but I started an initiate claim on his blog (don't worry, I didn't actually CLAIM it, just initiated the process to see what would happen. Sure enough, Rob's blog then appeared when searching for it on Technorati. Then I also tried another place and got a good list of 315 backlinks to Rob's blog (lots of duplication and old stuff there, of course) using a Google license key. However, I'm not going to refer you there just yet, simply because it won't let me get a referral id #. Take that you steenkin' peegs! Anyway, the result is that Rob's blogshares page now registers with 29 incoming links. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself! The things I do for amusement. Sheesh. Oh, well. Heading out soon, but thought I'd post my Rob's blog promotion progress for another day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home