Thursday, April 20, 2006



Tagworld



Well, I found this new bloghost etc. site today called Tagworld and set up a blog over there. Pretty similar for blogging to here, but you can add tags to posts as well, and they seem to have a lot of other features as well, which I didn't explore too much. Anyway, it looks pretty cool. I don't like that they truncated my site name, though. 2 more letter was all I needed, guys and gals, LOL. Anyway, I'm off to bed soon. I started in on The Terminal Experiment today after finishing Season of Mists. I haven't gotten more than about 30 pages in yet, but I'm sure I will like it. I certainly like what I know about the premise. I'll keep you posted on it.

(or) (or) (or)(something like that) (or with icerocket) (hopefully that should cover at least most of the bases there, LOL.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home