Monday, April 24, 2006


Not blogging or reading too much lately..



Most of my comp. (and free) time has been taken up with a big new project in the last day or so, though I did manage to take in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe- it seemed pretty true to the book from what I remember, but C.S. Lewis' Christian morality play makes me a bit queasy- I prefer authors who don't feel like they have the ultimate answers to those kinds of questions (or if they do, at least if they don't bring them in to their books), same thing with Madeline L'Engle and recently I've even felt it a bit from Richard Bach, who has been pretty close to where I'm at with it all in the past, but recently has felt a bit preachy to me. So with the movie and the project and all, I still haven't quite finished The Terminal Experiment yet, which I would normally have whipped through in a day or so. I am enjoying it and am getting close to the end now. Anyway, the beeg project is about 1.2 done at this point, so I may be able to finish it tomorrow. What I'm doing is collecting keywords from all the different pages on sfwriter.com (or trying to get them all, I imagine I'll miss a few) so that I can make a keyword cloud of sorts of the site as a whole. It won't be perfect, since I'm only including 1 of each word which occurs on each page, rather than every occurance, and there are going to be some "fakers" among them because of punctuation mark elimination, etc. Nonetheless, I think it will still be a useful thing; it should give a pretty good sense of how many different pages a given keyword will occur on. Off to bed shortly, but here are the pages which I've completed so far:

____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____
____





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home